Dance Synchronizator (light) v. 2.2b
Compatible with Steam version 2.2a.
Download Dance Synchronizator (light ver.) 2.2b
Download dance packs
1. Bethesda. net DS light.esm(International)
2. Bethesda. net DS_Database.esp(International)
3. At Bethesda.net look for mods by teg (dance pack).
4. At Bethesda.net look for mods by teg (camera motion).
Skyrim to Skyrim SE Dance Pack
1. Unpack archive into Data folder.
2. Unpack into current Data folder language esp DS_Database_rus.rar or DS_Database_eng.rar
3. Download and unpack into Data folder one of dance packs (music + animations).
4. Check your launcher, you have to plug next files:
3. (файл танца).esp
Warning!!! Check DSLight.esm must be pluged. Any (not my only) unpluged esm will crash your game at start!!!
1. DS Choose dancer - Adds NPC into dance group.
2. DS Choose yourself - Adds yourself into dance group.
3. DS Disband - Disband group.
4. DS Dance Start
5. DS Settings
5.1 Allow TCL - Toggle Collision mode.
5.2 Allow TAI - Toggle AI.
5.3 Allow TM - Toggle Menus.
5.4 Allow Camera mode - Start camera's animation when you're cast "DS Dance Start". Better do not use it at "world" locations becouse it can breake dancer's positions.
5.5 Allow Dancing Hall - Send you to Dancing Hall.
5.6 Allow Custom Outfit - Mod using copies of NPCs with fixed outfits. Characters will using armors from folder meshes/Armor/RSV_DS_Outfit when this item will equiped. You can change outfits in Construction Set, or you can change nif files at folder RSV_DS_Outfit.
Warning!!! Be care. It's impossible to back Outfits after using this function.
5.7 Load Screens - There have been many complaints that the new screens are played too often. Starting from version 2.1, Load Screens displayed optionally.
5.8 Custom camera - Starting from version 2.2 it's possible to use camera's motions from another dance packs. You can get it from BSA archive, or download all camera's motions wich I made for all times, in one archive from my site. Choose any camera's motion and rename to npc_applaud4.hkx. It will replace camera's motion from dance pack.
Warning!!! Do not Save/Load game during dance! You can try fix some troubles by console commands "~" tai and tcl.
DS Set Default Positions - Reset global settings to default from script RSVDefault.
Manual settings for dancer's positions. Using through console "~"
Set RSV_X(1-5) to XX - Moving N dancer far/near to player.
Set RSV_Y(1-5) to XX - Moving N dancer left/right.
Set RSV_aZ(1-5) to XX - Rotation of N dancer by Z axis.
TheFigment - hkxcmd 1.4, makes possible to change behavior files.
Fore - some examples of works in behavior files.
All authors of VMD files for Miku Miku Dance.